Wealth Den Financial recognizes that our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust. We work hard to maintain your privacy and to preserve the private nature of our relationship with you. We place the highest value on the information you share with us. Wealth Den Financial will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law or at your direction. We will not sell your personal information. Wealth Den Financial will provide this privacy statement to all clients annually.
We want our clients to understand what information we collect, how we use it, and how we protect your personal information.
Why We Collect Your Information
We gather information about you so that we can:
● Help design and implement the investment and planning related services we provide you; and
● Comply with the Federal and State laws and regulations that govern us.
What Information We Collect and Maintain
We may collect the following types of “nonpublic personal information” about you:
● Information from our initial meeting or subsequent consultations about your identity, such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, and financial information.
● Information that we generate to service your financial needs.
● Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your financial profile.
What Information We Disclose
We are permitted by law to disclose nonpublic information about you to unaffiliated third parties in certain circumstances. For example, in order for us to provide planning or investment management services to you, we may disclose your personal information in limited circumstances to various service providers, such as our clearing firm or independent contractors hired by Wealth Den Financial. If the Financial Planner/Financial Adviser leaves Wealth Den Financial to join another firm, he or she may be permitted to retain copies of client information so that they can assist with the transfer of client accounts and continue to serve the client at their new firm.
Otherwise, Wealth Den Financial will not disclose any personal information about you or your account(s) unless one of the following conditions is met:
● We receive your prior written consent; or
● We have documentation that the recipient is your authorized representative; or
● We are required by law to disclose information to the recipient
Arrangements with companies or independent contractors not affiliated with Wealth Den Financial will be subject to confidentiality agreements.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Privacy has always been important to Wealth Den Financial. We restrict and limit access to client information only to those who need to carry out their business functions. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your confidential personal information.
Copyright © 2021 Wealth Den Financial - All Rights Reserved.
Wealth Den Financial (“Firm WDF”) is a registered investment advisor offering advisory services in the State of Minnesota and in other jurisdictions where exempted. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training.